Only one facility classified for two separate sites!
CE 21 February 2013, Civil Society Farming Company of Merdy, Req. n ° 340.205
The fact that two installations subject to the legislation relating to classified installations are located on two separate sites does not prevent them from being regarded as forming a single classified installation (in this case a single farm) with regard to a group of indices. on:
- the distance between the two facilities,
- the existence of a community of means,
- the existence of the same economic entity,
- the common agronomic management of the effluents,
- the existence of a common spreading plan as well as the nuisance vis-à-vis third parties.